**Director of Food and Beverage**
- Responsible for the operation and management of the food and beverage department.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans based on the company's strategic planning.
- Establish operational indicators, annual development plans, budgets, etc., to ensure the smooth completion of business objectives.
- Establish and improve the operational system of the food and beverage department, standardize business processes, and achieve service standardization.
- Establish a performance evaluation system and implement it.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing staff, building an efficient team, and implementing the company's management philosophy.
- Organize marketing analysis meetings, adjust business plans, and correct deviations.
- Customer management, maintenance, and expansion.
- Passion for the food and beverage industry, with strong dedication and a high sense of responsibility.
- Over 5 years of experience in high-end food and beverage, excellent food and beverage training, and team management abilities.
- Keen insight into the dynamics of the food and beverage market, analytical skills, excellent project organization skills, and market development capabilities. Successful cases are preferred.
- Rigorous planning and organization skills, communication skills, and business negotiation skills.
- Candidates with experience in managing high-end hotel food and beverages are preferred.