1. Follow up the reception, venue arrangement and service in the hotel.
2. Presented the sales visit overview report to the sales and marketing manager and submitted the monthly sales visit plan.
3. Feedback information, keep in touch and strengthen the cooperation between relevant cooperation units.
4. Modify the letter of offer, contract, sales document and Memorandum
5. Execute the booking business, especially the booking work of travel agencies, booking agents and off-site room sales
6. Contact news media to promote the image of the hotel.
7. Planned sales promotion and publicity activities for various departments within the hotel.
8. Reserved advertising space, reviewed the content of publicity materials, and carried out the hanging and removal of publicity materials.
1. College degree or above, familiar with catering, guest room, front office and other business knowledge.
2. Dignified appearance, healthy body, clean and tidy.
3. Good at communicating with people, have affinity, treat people warmly, friendly, polite, outgoing, alert and flexible, hard working.
4. Proficient in sales methods and techniques, and able to use them flexibly in work
5. Familiar with the operation procedures of various departments of the hotel, with strong communication and coordination skills.
6. Good image and temperament.