1.1 Work Order Control System工作单的控制
1）To complete daily Maintenance Requests to ensure that the works connected therein are satisfactorily completed within the shortest time possible.
2) Follows-up reason for outstanding work orders.
3）To record in a Log Book the daily readings of the consumed quantities of diesel fuel in the Boiler room's Diesel Fuel Tank and Daily Diesel Fuel Tank, NLG bottles consumption and water consumption.
1.2 Control of All Mechanical & Electrical Plant管理所有相关设备机房
Monitors major M & E Plants during the shift period
1) Monitors major M & E plants weekly (at least once ) (Example: boiler room, pump room, fire pump room, the hot water switch room, sewage treatment station, natatorium etc.) and records. If any accident, takes direct control of affected systems and initiates remedial action as required immediately. And report to your supervisor directly.
2) Ensure fast M&E reaction to emergencies such as fire alarm, etc.
2.1 Sets and maintains service standards监督由承包商负责的所有工作
Based on engineering practice and the specifications, provisions, regulations and legal
provisions, monitor the contractor to make it meet the requirements. Guide all out source
construction companies and personnel safety and requirements for operating the hotel.
根据工程实践及有关规格，规定、 条例及法律条文，监督由承包商 负责的工作 ，使之符合要求。
1) Fulfill the hotels and department policies, procedures and guidelines.
2）Supervision and assist the work of associates and assist to do work with demands and high
2.3 Store Management仓库管理
Ensure the store according to the procedures and requirements for spare parts and tools and
equipment send- receive recording.
Preventative Maintenance Scheme预防性保养
3.1 Preventative maintenance on related equipment at the pre-determined rates.根据预先制定的标准对相关设备及服务设施进行预防性保养：
1) To ensure the Cold Water Supply and Sewer Plant & Swimming Pool water system operate strictly in compliance with the rules, regulations and by-laws of local.
2) To regularly check and maintain air pressure of membrane pressurized water tanks.
3) To perform scheduled preventive maintenance, servicing, testing and repairs of clarifiers and other ancillary equipment related to the generation and supply of hot water.
4) The maintenance and servicing and repairs of but not limited to the following:
Equipment and piping network related to cold & hot water
Fire protection equipment and piping
Swimming pools and related equipment
Generator and related auxiliary equipment
3.2 Record the daily operation log book; analysis of the accuracy of readings and measuring instruments; contact your operation data and the actual situation to ensure that the efficiency operation of the facility; discussion with the supplier or the maintenance team and coordination of the difficulties of operation to take the right measures.
3.3 Supervise the maintenance and usage of equipments. Timely report any inappropriate and maintenance defects to the sections related. Promise solution to equipment defects.
Actively participate in the training and learning and application of related technologies to improve their skills and qualification to motivate their enthusiasms. (At least once per month more than 30 minutes)
5.1 Fire activity消防活动
Assist other department personnel in fire prevention activities.
To be a fire team leader when fire arises.
Guarantee the fire protection system active immediate.
5.2 Other cases其它情况
According to the procedure to coordinate the activities of the Engineering Department.
Energy Save Plan节能及环保计划
6.1 To implement energy saving plan执行能源节约计划
6.2 Monitors utility consumption and record监督能源消耗和记录
Ensures normal utility consumption
Takes action if utility supplies are affected /interrupted; submit form for such interruption on a monthly basis.
Reduces waste and re-use as much as possible
Recycles whenever possible.
Conserves water, energy and gas
Maintain a healthy and clean surrounding
Participates in activities relative to the protection of the environment
This is the top Maintenance/Engineering job in a large full-service, luxury, resort, or major flagship hotel with multiple sites and facilities, a number of major outlets, high volume catering and convention facilities, and a large number of VIP and key guests